Back to Work!

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

My old office was in a bind for a few weeks in between full time positions so they asked me to step in and help! It was fun to go back to my old stomping grounds and make a little cash!

I had some friends watch Nora for a few days and it was crazy being away from her-I literally really hadn't unless she was with family or Jason. So to just drop her off all day and go to work was an interesting experiment. By the end of a couple weeks she knew what was going on and didn't love me leaving which made ti all the much harder! But I knew it was good for both of us and such a short time.

Plus it was a great way to see everyone again before we ended up moving! Thanks for the good times AHS. I only snapped a couple boring selfies but I really did enjoy diving back into work again. A good little experiment for me if I want to do any work with kiddos in the future (which I have been contemplating in some form).



I got cute pictures like this of Nora from Jaymie:

She and Matt watched Nora one day and I know she LOVED IT! They took her to the park and played lots and she had so much fun. 

Post park humidity hair

These sweet pictures made my day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS