Pregnancy Update - 29.5 Weeks

Sunday, May 15, 2016

I wanted to do a little pregnancy update now that I'm almost 30 weeks along! 

Here are some bump photos along the way: 
14 weeks pregnant in Barcelona, Spain

21 weeks pregnant on our date night to the Domain before heading to Taco Flats for dinner.

23.5 weeks at the park! 

27.5 weeks pregnant before another date night!

And here I am at 38 weeks pregnant with Nora and then 28.5 weeks pregnant with baby Thomas #2- same shirt, purse and location! 
We went strawberry picking almost exactly 2 years ago at Sweet Berry Farms. 

Notes about this pregnancy thus far:
  • I really was never sick during my first trimester other than maybe 2 nights and I think they were food poisoning? I was actually sick the night before we left for Europe in January but luckily it went away for our trip. 
  • My main symptoms the whole 29 weeks thus far have just been being tired.
  • I enjoy nightly baths just like I did with Nora
  • I'm right on track with weight gain and haven't had any problems or complications (same as with Nora) 
  • I've been sleeping well overall but lately I've had a harder time- I have to go to the bathroom a lot at night and I often have heartburn before bed so I can't lay down for awhile. I also get hot on and off but overall I'm still getting a full night's sleep. I do love taking naps but sometimes I can't sleep at night when I nap so I try to limit those and just rest during Nora's naps and not always nap. 
  • I'm just hitting the "belly in the way" and "sore belly" phase. It's getting really hard to bend down and pick things up and Nora seems so big since I'm already carrying another baby! 
  • We started a birth class a few weeks ago and it's going well. I'm hoping it will be really helpful for this next birth- making me feel more confident and relaxed. 
  • This baby kicks a lot and I love to feel her move. She often kicks me when I set something on my stomach or push up against it. 

Can't wait to meet you baby girl! We love you already!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS