My little bit of Sunshine

Friday, May 13, 2016

I took some senior photos (my first time!) a few weeks ago and I wanted to test the light before my shoot so I made Nora be my little model. She just looked like a little bit of sunshine to me! She is so bright and happy and FULL of personality. How I love this girl of mine- she is my best friend, my partner in crime, my cooking assistant, ice chomping buddy, fashionista little mini me and I love her so much. I'm so glad she's ours-even when she's driving me nuts!





 Look at that lone tear. I think it's because I wouldn't let her have my glass of water because she would have dumped it all over her and I wanted her to look cute for her mini photo shoot. 



 My happy girl! 




 I get this look A LOT. "Mom, why are you saying no to me? Mom, Why can't I have more pretzels? Mom, I want to run in the street and you won't let me!" 

How could we ever get mad at that face?!

Love you Nora- Age 22 months 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS