Daddy Daughter Dance

Friday, May 13, 2016

I was lucky to have two valentines this year. I took my Mini Valentine to the daddy-daughter dance and we had a good time. The dance was held at our local community center. I'm pretty sure my date was the cutest.


Nora started the dance a little nervous and a little clingy. She wouldn't let me put her down and she insisted that I carry her everywhere even though she usually loves to dance.

Eventually she warmed up to the idea and did a little dancing and a lot of running around the gym. I spent the next hour chasing her around the gym trying to keep her from making off with all the balloons. She did get some dancing in and we had a great time.


Half the dance she spent walking on these bleachers. She was very entertained. 



She also enjoyed the cookies! 

It will definitely be a tradition while we live here in Round Rock and hopefully next year she will enjoy it even more. 

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS