Rome Day #3

Monday, March 28, 2016

I think this might have been the day that did my legs in! I was struggling to walk so much consistently each day!

On our last full day in Rome we got up and headed the famous Campo D'Fiori market to wander around and grab some pastries nearby. It was a beautiful morning and we grabbed a little shirt for Nora too :)






We have this same photo from 5 years ago! 



Then we walked to Piazza Navona with our pastries! 







Then the Pantheon-so fun to see again!










What happens when I give Jason the selfie stick....


Then on to the Vatican after Jason got his Doner Kebab-one of his favorite European meals! 
The Vatican Museums we weren't super into this time (we had seen it and we were already tired-see all that we did BEFORE the Vatican! 
But we had fun finding a few of our favorite pieces nonetheless)


Raphael's "School of Athens"-a quintessential painting I studied in school many times! 

Jason = Augustus Caesar 



Then to St. Peter's -That always still takes my breath away! 


















Phew! What a day. I remember not wanting to go anywhere after this because I was so tired! But we found a gelato shop and rested for awhile before heading to dinner that night! It was a great last full day in Rome! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS