Fourth of July in Pocatello

Friday, October 30, 2015

Jason was so excited to show me my first Pocatello Fourth of July! He always says its his favorite holiday to spend in Poky and we had a great few days there this summer.

We literally drove into town and headed straight to Ross Park to swim with the fam! I love me some lazy river and Nora liked the little baby area.


Then for the Fourth we headed to the Pocatello Parade and it was HOT but Nora loved seeing all the people, floats, horses and listening to music! It was a great way to kick the day off.



 She was obsessed with the flags! 



 Nora loved Aunt Erin! 

 How cute are these cousins??

 They love Nora!

We got to visit Grandpa Ardell! Nora had fun playing in her new apartment! 

Aunt Jan and Uncle Randy had a great party at their house that night! 

 How cute is that face?

 Cute Quinny!




 My two favorites!!

 Brady and Sierra are the favorites!

 Cousins

 Our little family!

 Epic WalMart shirts

Nora liked this glow stick! 

After this we headed home to watch fireworks! We put Nora to bed and then we all watched fireworks from the trampoline in the backyard and it was perfect!

Thanks for a great 4th Poky! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the cousins picture on the stairs, it's so adorable! I love seeing all these pictures from your trips, I feel like I'm getting to know your families even more :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS