Super Duper Group Date

Monday, June 1, 2015

Quite awhile ago I got it in my head to plan this elaborate adult group date. I wanted to do something fun without any kids or babies and go "out on the town."

I originally wanted to rent a limo and be wild and crazy but we toned it down to just wild by carpooling in minivans :)

We met at our house where we had some appetizers and Martenelli's in champagne glasses. Luckily my mom was in town so we were able to get a group shot!


And we had one more couple that missed the group shot! 

We then loaded up the minivans and headed to Cover 3 and our table for 16! They have awesome food and a nice atmosphere. It was great to just chat and hang out.



 After dinner we headed to Austin Karaoke to a private karaoke room. It's a Korean karaoke place and you pay by the hour. 

Jen and I kicked things off with a little Britney Spears and of course, shell bras. We also brought soda and some snacks. It was definitely entertaining! Especially since I made a list of potential songs but 90% of their song lists are at least 10 years old and in Korean! But we managed to find some gems and spend lots of time laughing and dancing! 





I'm so glad that I have friends that go along with fun nights and let loose! We had a blast and I'll have to plan another night again soon!

1 comment:

  1. I loved this night, definitely saw sides of people I hadn't seen before :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS