I can't believe I've made it to 32 weeks! This has seemed like a long pregnancy so far and can't believe I still have 8 more weeks to go! I know I need that time to keep mentally preparing but I'm running out of physical things to do to prepare.
At this point:
At this point:
- Nursery is done! All decorations are finished and her closet, dresser etc. are all organized.
- I've made my own bows and burp rags and that is about all the craftiness I have. I can definitely keep making more but I've taken a hiatus for now.
- My back is hurting more and more and earlier in the day. I think sitting at my desk all day is getting harder but I don't know how to avoid it as short walks don't' help (I still need to be at my desk 7 hours to get work done).
- I've read 4 or 5 parenting/baby books so far and have 4 or 5 more I'd like to read before she arrives. I really enjoying learning all these perspectives and how babies work!
- I get indigestion most nights as I sit in bed. If I can fall asleep quickly, it isn't as bad but it's rather uncomfortable at night.
- I'm still doing zumba and signed up for another 4 weeks but I think people are starting to wonder if this baby will pop out while I do my moves!
- My feet seem to be in a constant state of swelling and if I walk around a lot in one day they blow up even more. It's making it hard for me to have shoes that fit my feet anymore! I sure hope they go back to normal size after the baby!
- It's getting harder and harder to get up and down from sitting/bed etc. I guess I get what people are talking about now!
- I've become obsessed with garage sales! I've only been able to go a few Saturdays since I often have to work or other things. It's fun finding bargains and saving some money since there is so much to get for a new baby!
- I'm still enjoying my nightly baths and I'm still sleeping pretty well for now but it depends on the day.