It's My Birthday!!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

It was my birthday last week. It might have been one of the best birthdays I have ever had. And that is saying a lot because I am famous for my monthlong celebrations in my family. 

I had an awesome day with friends and family but I just couldn't believe what an outpouring of love I had from all my favorite people in my life. 

All day long I received phone calls from my family and best friends. So happy!

Then my favorite Round Rock ladies took me to lunch at Pei Wei and shopping at Sam Moon. What more could a girl want?



I also got to spend some time with 2 of my favorite kiddos:

 Baby Andy who is 4 months old and sooo happy! We are buds. 

And Miss Amelia who is 19 months old. 
She loved Sam Moon too cause they had lots of nail polish. 
She is such a girly girl!

Then my husband came home with pretty flowers and a cookie cake before whisking me off to Bed Bath and Beyond for shopping, Sprint for new Iphone 4s's 
and Romano's Macaroni Grill for dinner. 

 How could a girl not be happy with this stud of a husband???

 Yummy bruschetta. 

Birthday tiramisu for free!

Then of course it was time for birthday clown, cake, & presents!!




Jason got me a keychain with my name on it since I never had those growing up cause my name is spelled "uniquely", haha. So sweet!


Then he got this pretty blue dutch oven! I have been making soup in it all week!!


 Karen got me this gorgeous pastry/dessert book! I love it! Thanks Karen [and Jedd]!

Jason also got me cute clothes from Old Navy, I was very impressed.

And from many family contributions....this beauty should be arriving in the mail tomorrow:

I have been waiting many moons for this beauty
so thanks to all for making my dreams come true :)

Anyways, the moral of the story is that I had an amazing birthday and I acknowledge that:
1. I have an awesome family
2. I have awesome friends, near and far
3. I am spoiled :)

Thanks to everyone that was so sweet with  calls, texts, cards, presents, Facebook messages and all thoughtfulness. I am one lucky girl!!


5 comments:

  1. glad you had a great day. love the mixer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed it, HAPPY late BIRTHDAY!! It looks like your day was absolutely AMAZING!! I'm wanting all of your gifts for my birthday, come June :) Glad it was wonderful, and you look stunning, I'm loving your hair color and that jacket. Miss you guys but glad things are going so well for you all in Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee for a KitchenAid! I can't even remember how I cooked without one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, miss photogenic, you look gorgeous in every single picture. And yes you are spoiled! Can't wait to taste some of the delicious things you whip up with that new mixer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You lucky girl. You will LOVE having a kitchen aid. You'll have to get some of the attachments to go with it. They make cooking so fun!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS