Prodigal Sisters

Thursday, January 20, 2011

As you may or may not know, I don't have any sisters. Don't get me wrong I have 2 great stepsisters who I consider sisters as well as 2 great sisters-in-law. But growing up I didn't have any sisters, and the aformentioned lovely ladies do not live near by nor did I ever live with them.

But you know who I did live with?

These lovely ladies. Caroline was first in the dorms. Then we added Molly and Ellen to our repertoire. They were the closest thing to sisters I had ever had.
And I still consider them as such.
[this photo is from 2007 if you can't tell]

Continuing on.

Over Christmas break, I was able to be reunited with these ladies and then again this past weekend. 

First:

For Caroline's wedding,  Ellen was able to attend, even when she had just returned from a 1.5 year mission to Virginia, Spanish speaking. Pretty good friend, right? So it was great to see her then and catch up with her a little bit, even if it was only for 24 hours. 


Then, not long after starting the semester again, we were able to celebrate Miss Ellen's birthday. We had a crazy girl night that definitely made me laugh until I cried and make me even more thankful for my fabulous friends. 

We went to dinner at Malawi's Pizza: a for profit restaurant where for every meal you order they donate a meal to orphans in Africa. Love that idea. More on that another day. But there food was delicious and you can find them at the Riverwoods Mall if you live in the Provo area. 



So fun to celebrate and reunite! Love you Ellen. 


During Caroline's wedding I was also able to see Miss Molly who is currently residing in Washington D.C. It was her birthday on the day after the wedding and we celebrated with a classy and delicious lunch at Denny's. But luckily we got to have more a real shindig when she came to town this past weekend just for fun. [p.s. Molly I don't have a single picture of us together from the wedding. tragedy.]

We stayed up late talking, had brunch, blogstalked and thouroughly enjoyed our trip to Thai Kitchen in Provo. Delish food on University if you are interested....

 don't knwo what was going on here but it was funny.

  No this is not an attractive picture. but it is funny. haha.
 We love each other.
 best friends :)
 Reunited and it feels so good.
 Jason and his two favorite ladies.

or his one favorite?
Team 105! Love you ladies. 
Glad we were all able to reunite.

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this post! Also, will you send me some of the pictures from that trip? LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS