New Beginnings

Monday, January 17, 2011

Since it is a new year, I am feeling very refreshed.
I see this year as a year filled with potential. 

As of today, Jason and I have been married almost a year and a half. 
That is crazy.
Crazy wonderful. 

This year we are:
eating healthier.
graduating. 
moving to Texas. 
going to Europe. 
leaving college behind.
and friends. 
and memories.

But we are excited to make new memories! 
We are excited for new jobs and a new city! 


I also want to start a few new things on this blog. 

Sundays:
I will be sharing my spiritual thoughts from church or just from life 
that I find particularly inspiring.

Here is today's: 
I feel that is particularly poignant as I am excited for a fresh new year. 


And one day a week, I will be sharing stories from our life together or from each of our own experiences. I hope this is a fun way to get to know us better and for us to write down great experiences for ourselves and posterity.


Happy 2011! Don't look back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS