Baby Shower for ME!

Thursday, October 20, 2016

My friends are so sweet and insisted on a baby shower even though it was my second girl. I picked a girls' night out to dinner at Mellow Mushroom and it was delicious!! My first time and I LOVED IT. I actually requested this as my first meal in the hospital after having Venna but it wasn't nearly the same delivered and not fresh. (please note it takes a LONG time to get your pizza but O man it's worth it!).

Lots of ladies came and we had good pizza and lots of fun chatting. We only got a photo with about half of them but I felt so loved and so did baby girl! Never underestimate the power of good food and good friends for the soul.



Sweet friends!! Jessica, Allison, Amber, and Chelsea (and Allisa in spirit) 
also came to give me love!!
My favorite favorite ladies- OG for life. 

Cami and Jen brought me this flower crown as the guest of honor! 
This was 9 days before I had Venna! I was "huge, uncomfortable, exhausted, achy, and often hurting but could make it one more week!" And I did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS