Jason's First Bike Race

Saturday, May 14, 2016

I bought a bike back in November and try and find time to ride it as often as possible. I don't ride as much as I would like but have a good time whenever I do get out. In April I did the Red Poppy Ride in Georgetown. I opted for the 50 mile distance and loved the beautiful country the ride took us on. It was fun doing it with some friends too and I did some of my fastest times by finishing in 3 hours!



Kasee and Nora were there at the finish line to welcome me back. My biggest fans!



Nora loves it when I wear my helmet. She thinks its hilarious. 
The dudes that I road with.

We followed up the ride with a trip to Red Poppy Festival. Nora loved the ice cream.


I will definitely be doing the ride again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS