Christmas Morning

Monday, February 15, 2016

Christmas morning! I think I was more excited than anyone for this morning!! 

We brought Nora downstairs and she slowly examined her kitchen! She loves it but it took her a little while to figure out how it worked! Thanks Mimi and Grandpa!









 We got her the stroller and she loves it. She's obsessed! Always pushing it around. 


 Jason's presents:
A new bike pump from Mom and Don!

I got Jason this book from Nora. She has the "Me and My Mom" and now she has the "Me and My Dad." It's my favorite to watch them read it. 



 Earrings for me from Mom! 

The most romantic thing a husband can get his wife: a can opener! :)


The other best gift a wife can get: a selfie stick!! Yay! 

Cutest basketball hoop for the bath tub from Aunt Sierra and Uncle Brady. She loves it and uses it all the time in the bath. 


Cute purse for me from Mama and Don!

New bike jersey for Jason from Mom and Don! Looking good Jase! 

Some new books! 

I got Jason a bunch of sauces and Mustard's for Christmas from Trader Joe's! 
He loved them as you can tell! 

I love this photo of the chaos. Such great memories of a sweet morning. 

 Opening her presents from Grandma and Grandpa! 
 Now baby has a highchair too! 

I think we just played and relaxed the rest of Christmas! Yay! A great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS