Nora's Valentine's Photos

Sunday, March 1, 2015

I did a little photo shoot with Nora for Valentine's this year and I loved the results! She is my beautiful little model and so far hasn't gotten tired of this attention!

I set up a little background in our living room and did a few different shoots with her. These hearts were made by my friend Cami for my baby shower last year and I hoarded them because they were too cute to throw away and I'm so glad I did! Also this chair was my Great Grandmother Edwards' piano teaching chair so that's pretty cool too! And I found that cute Janie & Jack romper at a garage sale for $2 so it's a win win win! 

She was our cutest Valentine!








 This is my favorite and what we sent as our Valentine!





And then I did another little photo shoot that I liked less but was still cute with this naked baby! 



 My favorite shot! 




We love this sweet girl. Our most favorite Valentine! 

4 comments:

  1. Cute girl and cute pics!! Love little red heads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered prints of my cute kids to put above my piano. We can have the heart backdrop all year round! I love these pictures of her. Her hair is the perfect color and I love to see it get thicker and longer. She is a real beauty.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS