Nora's First Halloween

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Nora's first Halloween was a success I would say! She and I went to the city's Fall Festival with friends in the morning. There were little games for kids and she even walked along the balance beam! It was a fun thing to experience with her and made me happy that I get to have these days and these memories with my sweet girl. 




That night we went to our church's "Trunk or Treat."

I'm not sure she had any idea what was going on but we loved having her in her cute costume and it was a lot of fun just getting to experience her first holiday with her. We can't wait for Christmas!!

I found this costume at Babies R Us and knew it was just perfect for her! We decided to dress in theme with her and so we were "bakers" and she was our "cupcake."

I will say...it's hard to photograph a cupcake that can't stand on her own but we did get a few cute shots. 






We love our little cupcake! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS