Scout Mountain Family Day

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

At the end of July we headed to Idaho for Jason's younger brother's wedding! We had fun hanging with the family and having everyone meet Nora!

One day we went to Scout Mountain and went on a nature hike, roasted hot dogs and made s'mores. It was kind of a perfect day (despite my whining at always longer than promised nature walks!) o and right until I leaned against a tree and got sap all over my hair and shirt. But alas let's forget about that and look at beautiful photos of the day. 

 Love this family. Even when they whine about taking a family photo! :)

 It was a beautiful day and beautiful place! Nora loves to hike with Dad.

 Quinny and Grandpa

 My good looking man


 I'm in love with this photo. Cousins and best friends. 

 Beautiful Shay. 

 Sweet Quinny.

 These girls are too cute. Can't wait for Nora to join them one day as they run and play! 

 Shay and Michael exploring!


 Quinny and Chris

 The lone boy among the cousins: John Boy

 Cute girl Carly with her walking stick

Nora hanging out at the campsite with Dad. 
I was probably busy eating a s'more or getting sap all over myself. 

It was a fun day despite the stresses of camping with a little baby! Nora was a champ. Hopefully I will learn to relax a little more as we get better at this parenting thing. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new header! And there is nothing better than scenic pictures of the family. You are so good at capturing memories. And we should do hikes here! No mountains, but tons of beautiful trails.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS