Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center

Monday, February 18, 2013

In January, the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center is free so Jason and I went for a nice Saturday stroll through the grounds. It wasn't the most exciting place to visit, but it was peaceful and a beautiful day and we enjoyed wandering about. I'm guessing it would be much nicer when there are actual wildflowers instead of all brown :) Also, it has several cute things for kids so that would also make it more fun.

We went here while I was doing my photography class though, so it was fun to experiment with the techniques I was learning in class. I am beginning to feel I can shoot exclusively in Manual which is a huge deal for me!

Enjoy the super exciting photos from our visit :)


















Now we can cross this off our Austin to do list!

2 comments:

  1. It looks so pretty. I like the little water areas, and your pictures look great! Jason is getting quite good at his model poses, must have taken some tips from Juan's couch pose. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so fun! You two are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS