Jay's 40th Birthday!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

For my brother's 40th birthday, my family surprised my brother with a big party with all his friends in California. We rented a big house and cooked a big meal and gathered all of his friends to be there when he arrived!

The party was Mickey Mouse themed and I was "Minnie." It was all Mickey themed (my brother used to love Mickey Mouse).

We had a blast planning the party and it was totally worth it for him to be surprised! It was so great to be there for his birthday! I love you Jay!


 He literally had NO idea! It was priceless!


    

 

























 My mom and the birthday boy!




 With my boss and mentor, Liz! I have missed her!


 My mom, my stepmom and my Dad's cousin who we call "Sis"






 Like father, like son!
 Fun at the photo booth

 I love my big brother!!

 With our dad!

My family!

We had a great time and a great party! 
Thanks to Jason for letting me gallivant off to party :) 
Happy 40th Jay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS