Halloween 2012!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

We had quite a few fun Halloween activities this year!

We went to Jason's work program's Halloween party at one of the boss's really nice houses in Austin and it was a lot of fun.


 Our bacon and eggs friends!!
 Ryan, Juan and Jason
 Cool house photos :)
 Wonder Woman and Superman!

We also went to our ward Trunk or Treat with our church folks. Where I took no photos because I was working late and came in a hurry!

Then I was in charge of the shelter's staff Halloween party and it went really well. Again, I was too busy planning a fun party to take photos but my chili did win 2nd place (I think they were afraid it would be unfair to have me win 1st place ;) And Jason helped me make my whole office caramel apples, all 36 of them :)

Finally, we went trick or treating with our friends' cute kiddo and then went to this "Halloween House" and to a carnival with our friends. It was a great night!

Our little friend Amelia, had 6 adults trailing her- she is pretty special. We called ourselves her "entourage." Celebrating the holidays with kids is definitely more fun, so I am glad we got to see her enjoy trick or treating. Definitely makes me excited to do that with one day with our kiddos.



 The cutest little bee and ladybug in town!

Then Cami and Juan with their little insects had to go home but Matt and Jaymie didn't want the partying to stop! We found this "Halloween House" online where these people deck their whole house out in Halloween decorations and let people come tour their home and everything. It was really cool and something fun to do on Halloween (since it was a Wednesday night).

 Their front yard!
 Crazy decorations inside their house.


Then as we were driving home, we stumbled upon this little carnival that was stopping through town. It was called THE THOMAS CARNIVAL! Who would have thought??
 






 Jason couldn't go on any of the rides because he gets motion sickness so Jaymie and I went on the classic Twirl a Whirl. It was so much fun we couldn't stop laughing,
 honestly I haven't laughed so hard in ages. It was so fun!




Needless to say we had a great Halloween thanks to all our awesome friends and parties! Just more great Austin memories :)

3 comments:

  1. You sure know how to celebrate Halloween! You motivate me to be better about that holiday. Aaron and I just watched a "spooky" show and hit the sack...didn't even dress up! So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such an amazing Halloween Extravaganza! You guys did so much! You make a beautiful Wonder Woman, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when you have little picture gems of us that I get to save. I love the Halloween House pictures, it looks amazing! And I hear they are doing Christmas too, I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS