One is Silver - The Other Gold

Thursday, July 8, 2010

My best friend from growing up is named Regan. She and I didn't get along when we were younger because we were so similar/competitive in personality, but as we aged we realized we were compatible. We became the best of friends. We talked about boys, went to EFY together, and had all kinds of adventures. When I was a senior in high school I visited her at BYU and we had a blast! I came to BYU the following fall but we were both busy and I didn't see her much until I heard she was engaged! I was the maid of honor in her wedding and we even had a sleepover together for her last night as a single woman!

I made these awesome shirts lol

Last summer, when I got married, Regan was my matron of honor and we continued the sleepover tradition. I also found out that she was pregnant with a baby girl!

Regan made me this sweet shirt!


Sadly, this December she moved away to CA but coincidentally I moved to CA too! So in January, we went outlet mall shopping and had a blast and just hung out while she was big and pregnant :) Then she had her beautiful baby girl, Rylan (which name she had picked out when I knew her at age 12) in February. With busy schedules, I was just able to visit them both this past week.


isn't she the cutest?


We still went outlet mall shopping and did fun girly things but we just had a new member! Rylan is such a good baby and was so much fun to have around! I can't believe that I have no idea when I will see them again! I love them both and I will miss them when we move back to Utah!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, Reagan's baby is so cute! You guys look great (all 3 of you)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a copy of those pictures, especially the one of Ry with her Aunt Kasee! Ooo and I have a cute one of us both kissing her I'll send you! Miss you already!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS