Happy Days

Monday, April 19, 2010

For those of you who don't know, I spend Tuesday nights with my brother in LA. I drive Tuesday mornings to LA for my internship, spend the night, and return Wednesday afternoon to lessen my driving time in traffic. Driving to work usually takes about an hour, but the drive home often takes up to 2.5 hours so I like only doing that once a week, crazy, right?

My brother, Jay, always keeps things interesting. He often cooks for me or we go out to dinner like we did this week with his friend Red.


We watch movies and he nags me until I stop eating unhealthily. It is quite a great arrangement we have.

Saturday, we went with J + P to the Diamond Bar Birthday Party. They had a cool classic car show.







Neat!

That night we barbequed steaks and corn on the cob and met J + P's friends Brad &  Nikki. We took them to Pinkberry for the first time & it was delish. (I only like the chocolate though lol) Apparently no one wanted a serious photo:





Sunday we had lunch with Melissa and Craig. She made delicious Cafe Rio Sweet Pork and I made Better than Anything cake. We love them!

Just another successful weekend. Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. definitely another successful weekend! I stole your pictures again. Thanks for carrying your camera around and taking pictures of us, I sure appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun weekend again. I really like classic car shows...and good food! I also really like your blog photo, very cool! jt

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS