Waco Zoo Day!

Friday, January 15, 2016

Over Christmas, Jason took a random weekday off work and we headed to Waco for soem family fun. We took Nora to the zoo and it was a blast! She loved all the animals and really experienced it. Such a fun thing for parents to watch! Lots of pointing and staring and it just makes you all warm and fuzzy inside. We got great burgers on the way down and of course, after the zoo we hit up Magnolia Market because we just had to. I love these family days and a weekday with Jason felt so indulgent. He's such a great husband and father and we love any extra time we get with him!

The giraffes were my favorite this time but that jaguar so close to Nora was pretty cool too!






My little adventurer

A bear! 

















Maybe my favorite family selfie ever! 
"I'M A MEERKAT!"

Someone was getting tired!
I love this shot. One of the big kids looking at the Kimono Dragon. 




Happy Girl






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS