Jason's Trip to St. George

Sunday, January 17, 2016


I had a lot of fun taking a trip to St. George to visit my brother, Michael, and his family. I also got to witness the sealing of their daughter, Ivy, to them. It was a great weekend and I loved spending quality time with family. With the trip only lasting only 36 hours I had to leave Kasee and Nora at home.

I had a lot of fun hanging with Shay. the first night I was there I slept on the couch in the living room. I woke up in the middle of the Night to Shay staring at me. She told me her parents weren't in their room (not true). The only way to get her back to sleep was to have a sleep over on her floor in her room. It was good times.


 She is the sweetest baby and so happy to be able to hold her all weekend.
 The men also found a few hours to do a little hiking. The red rock was super beautiful and it was nice to be back in the mountains.
 A couple of cool dudes.




 Had to hit up the original Swigg!

 It was a beautiful day!
 We also went to the house that won "best light display" on a TV show. It was super cool.



It was a great trip and I was so happy that I was able to go and be part of all the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS