Meet Nora Elizabeth

Sunday, June 15, 2014

We are so excited for the world to meet our beautiful baby girl- Nora Elizabeth Thomas, born on June 6th, 2014 at 10:17am. She was 8 pounds 2 ounces at birth and 20.75 inches. 

I haven't written out her birth story yet so that will be a separate blog post complete with the full story and hospital photos along the way.

In the meantime-here are some of her adorable newborn photo pictures. We love this baby girl and can't believe how adorable and sweet she is already!



  This is probably my favorite photo of her!

 She's so tiny!
Grandma came to visit (more photos of that to come!)
  Ok I'm also in love with this one. So calm and so tender. 

  This was a fluke but Jason and I think this photo is awesome. haha. 

 My little ballerina
 Our first official family photo! 
 Mama's girl





Seriously? Melt my heart!

We are definitely still adjusting but are completely smitten with this beauty. We are just trying to soak up every moment with her right now while she is so little! She has already changed so much in 9 days!

4 comments:

  1. Love all of these, she is absolutely beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her. I love the tutu, so cute and the second to last picture looks like she is smiling. You look awesome Kasee, are you sure you just had your first baby?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so perfect you guys!!! These photos are beautiful- you look so peaceful and calm. I never doubted it would be, but parenthood looks good on the Thomas family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, she's so stinking CUTE!!! I wanna kiss her tiny cheeks! Enjoy that sweet angel, Kasee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's precious! Can't believe how time flies, it seems like we were just cruising around the Caribbean. Incredibly happy for your party of 3!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS