Bride to Be

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Last week Jessica and I threw the lovely Miss Caroline a bridal shower. I have to say it was quite lovely. Another success! Here are some pictures of food and guests but I have been explicitly forbidden from posting specific bedroom themed pictures.


 The Blushing Bride....literally
Annie & Caroline

Jess & Natalie

Hostesses with the Mostesses

pretty ladies
My homemade banana bread. Recipe here.

Jess made this lovely Pink Lady Cake!

 How cute are these veggies in vintage cups and plates? Jess's idea too. Adorable.

 Caroline being shocked at her marriage advice from guests!

I wonder what that card says....

Anyways, we had a blast, hope you enjoyed it Caroline!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm sure the shower was wonderful. You are the best party planners ever! I wish I could have been there :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS