23

Monday, November 8, 2010

I feel bad I never blogged about my birthday! It was so great and I wanted to say thanks to all my friends and family for their sweet words and gifts!

 Jason sent me pretty flowers at work :)
 Jessica made me this pretty headband.
 Jason put all my presents out before he left on his trip to DC. 

Then he set up a romantic Chinese dinner  [from our favorite hole in the wall] at home on my real birthday since we couldn't go to Tucano's until the day after my birthday! He is too sweet!
 Sadly, nothing brings me more joy than jewelry & mini-colanders.
 My mom made me a cookie cake because she is the best! (thanks Nellie too!)

The girls took me to Terra Mia for dinner and then we played at my house. They didn't bring PJ's so I let them borrow mine but made them wear Texas shirts with me. They loved it!



They are the best! Thanks ladies!

I got to do lots of fun shopping with birthday money (thanks fam!) and got many cute new clothes!
Molly got me the new Taylor Swift cd and I love it. 

Overall, I would say this was one of the best birthdays I ever had! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS