Bragging Rights

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I hate to be mushy but you know sometimes I think everyone deserves a chance to brag on their own blog. I think I rarely mention how wonderful my husband is. This past weekend was particularly great and I would love to reflect a little if it's alright with you. . . .

Reasons that Jason is a fantastic husband:

1. He is so excited to see me everyday-always when we wake up but especially when he comes home. His face lights up when he sees me and that makes me beyond happy. 

2. He helps with dishes, vacuuming, and cleaning up every day without being asked. He always offers to get up from the couch for drinks and treats even when he is just as tired (or more) as me and we are watching an intense episode of Criminal Minds. 

3. He loves me and gives me sweet Valentine's Day gifts. Please note that he got me 6 cookbooks! Not 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 cookbooks but 6! They look amazing and each has over 300 recipes! That is over 1800 new recipes to try out!

 

Yesterday was our 6 month wedding anniversary and everything has been fantastic during that time. I look forward to all the months, years, and adventures to come in our lives. 

Happy Anniversary Jason, I love you!

2 comments:

  1. six months? crazy. he is a sweet boy/man, he always has been. you are lucky. miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason is so sweet! Brag away! The cookbooks look very promising, especially the Chinese and Thai :)

    Sounds like you are doing very well! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS